School Zone Transfers - BCPS Policy JCD
Non-Resident - BCPS Policy JCE

Employee Student Transfer Form
Non-Resident Transfer Form
School Zone Transfer Form
Student Transfer Rescission Form

To find your school zone, you can access the Bedford Virginia GIS website. 

Instructions for the GIS website: Click on the check box beside of: By checking here, you agree to the information provided above. Click on Enter Site. It logs you in on the County Parcels tab, type in road number and road name in address box, then click search. Once the results appear left click once on the street number and name you want. Click on the Map tab that pinpoints the address selected. Go on the left hand side and scroll down to Public Schools then click to make a check mark in the box for the type of school that applies to you (Ex: High School Attendance Zone). This will show the name of the school the address you chose is zoned for.  

If you have difficulty using or accessing any element of this website or the documents on this page, information may be available in alternative formats upon request. To ensure we respond in a manner that will be of most help, please indicate the nature of the accessibility needs and your preferred format. Contact information: Mr. Mark Blankenship, [email protected]